Skin diseases have become very common problems in the modern world. Dermatitis is one of them, the disease is accompanied by skin inflammation. By itself, it does not pose a threat to life, but it worsens the quality of life and affects the person’s appearance. This article discusses the basic principles and treatments for dermatitis.
Reasons for the appearance
Among the many causes of the disease, the following groups are distinguished:
- genetic predisposition;
- insect bites;
- poor quality and uncomfortable shoes;
- contact with irritating plants;
- increased skin sensitivity;
- other pathogenic causes (frost, heat, chemical substances).
The first sign of dermatitis is itching. Rashes and redness, swelling of inflamed areas, a feeling of heat and fever, the appearance of bubbles filled with liquid on the skin, peeling, the presence of these symptoms characterizes the presence of a skin disease.
Treatment with ointments and gels
As a rule, depending on the different forms of the disease, dermatologists prescribe non-hormonal and hormonal ointments.
Sensible non-hormonal agents include ointments:
1. Bepanten, Panthenol, anti-dryness cream
2. Exoderil and Skin-Cap, have antifungal effect
3. Anti-inflammatory agent, Elidel
4. Creams Naftaderm, Losterin have antiseptic and analgesic effects.
For more serious forms of dermatitis, hormonal recipes are prescribed:
1. Akriderm, has a good effect on allergic dermatitis
2. Advantan, it is effective for any dermatitis
3. For dermatitis with a bacterial infection, Fucicort is best suited.
Treatment of skin dermatitis with folk recipes.
In certain cases, the use of folk remedies is a more effective result than medicines.
To wash the skin or as a lotion, decoctions are used:
• from oak bark;
• on birch buds (1 glass is steamed with a glass of boiling water, then leave on low heat for 15 minutes);
• broth ivan-tea (it is prepared according to the same principle as the previous one).
Phyto-recipes for oral administration:
– 5 tablespoons of deaf nettle, pour boiling water (1 glass). The mass remaining after straining can be applied as a compress
– A decoction of cornflower flowers will serve as an anti-inflammatory agent, 10 grams of the plant should be steamed with a glass of boiling water. A quarter glass should be drunk before meals, 30 minutes.
– 1 tablespoon of medicinal dandelion, filled with two glasses of boiling water. This infusion is enough for 8 doses, you need to drink the broth 4 times a day for 0.25 cups.